Monday, July 9, 2012

Weigh-in Monday

And the numbers are in!!
70.8 kgs!! That's 2 kgs less than last Monday.
Couldn't be more thrilled.Was still too tired to exercise this morning so put it off for the evening. Went on to Level 3 of The Shred and Oh My God! Is it a killer or what? Wasnt able to do some of the moves properly but hoping I cope up by the end of the week.
Setting goals. That seems to be something all weight loss strategies advise. So I decided to set some goals too with much difficulty because the fear of failing is just so high. I've set a rather ambitious goal. But only if you dream big can you achieve big I guess.
Long term goal - To lose 20 kgs by the end of this year. (almost laughable even to myself !)
My goal for the end of four weeks was to reach 70 kg, which looks like I might actually reach if I keep it up.
Also
• Exercise at least 5 times a week
• Eat at least one fruit a day
• And of course to maintain the food journal.


 Food Journal
 When  What
Breakfast One boiled egg and one guava
Lunch 3 phulkas and half a cup of dal
Dinner Chicken and cottage cheese salad with a blue cheese dressing.
In between Bites nibbles of chicken, some chickpeas and a couple of prawns and 2 spoons of macaroni.
 Activity
30 Day Shred - Level 3
 Water
About 2 litres

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! You're doing so great!
    Level 3 of the shred?! I've never even dared to fast forward and look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment lemon. You should try Level 3. Not impossible but quite a challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Weekly Weigh In

LilySlim Weight charts