Monday, July 9, 2012

Saturday Night Fever

Yippee! I am so proud of myself for getting through the party on Sat night with eating only about 5 pieces of short eats and that too completely avoided the deep fried ones. Normally I might have easily popped at least 15-20 pieces without giving it a second thought. And for dinner I had one small egg roll. I did drink some vodka but had it with tonic and soda instead of coke. Bit think I am going to completely avoid any alcohol till Decemeber.

Went and got myself a haircut which is always a mood lifter and makes me feel good about myself. Also the few compliments  I got did help as well. :)


Food Journal
When What
Breakfast Chickoo milkshake (without sugar of course)
Lunch An omelette with 1 yolk and 3 whites with onions, tomatoes, capsicum and a cube of cheese sprinkled.
Dinner 5 pieces of short eats, one egg katti roll dipped in curry,
In between Bites Was hungry around 4 so made my self a salad with cabbage capsicum and tomato with a blue cheese and yogurt dressing.
Activity
30 day Shred Level 2
Water
Good



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Weigh In

LilySlim Weight charts